Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 134

I have made it through another term partially unscathed. I am sitting in my lab at the moment and I am amazed at how many people are in here trying to finish up the work they should have been doing the entire term. The one beautiful thing about next term is the fact that they can't turn anything in late. Grades are passed out the last day of class, so I have to turn them in 1 week before hand. Getting back to this term though, I am kind of happy that it is finally over. I have a few students who are transferring out of the classes, so I won't have such full classes. It is harder than many people think to work with full classes every day, almost every period.

I'm ready for this school year to be over with and there are 45 school days left, but when you add in weekends, it gets to be a lot. But in 2 weeks it will be spring break and we get a week for that, so it'll be nice to be able to get some "me" time in and not have to work around the demands of teenagers.

No comments: