My adventures as a teacher in the field of CTE (Career and Technical Education)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Day 7
I have been on such a short fuse today that I am just not taking any crap anymore from any of these students. I have been snapping at some of them and really putting my foot down on the talking while I am trying to talk. I was really nice for the first few days of school with not having a seating chart and allowing them to sit where they wanted and by whom they wanted to, but now I may have to make a seating chart for certain people. I am just not going to talk this type of crap anymore. It is only the first full week of class and they are already treating me and their classmates like this? This is not a good omen for the rest of the school year . . . or the rest of my day today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment