Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 154

Happy Earth Day.

I was called down to the office today. Now normally that isn't too big of a deal, however today was a bit different. They wanted to schedule an interview time with me for the position next year. All the times open I am teaching, but they opened up a slot for me so I'm able to make it during my prep period. While I was looking at the times available, I glanced at the other names on the list and that entire list is for my current position. There are 5 other names on that list. I am getting worried. 2 of the names I know. They went through the university program with me. The other 3 I don't recognize. When I was leaving I guess some of my worry and stress showed on my face because the Principal gave me a shoulder squeeze and a wink. I don't know if that means I have nothing to worry about or if I've got a battle a head of me.

Ugg. My stomach is turning already.

No comments: