I am ready to be on a break from my students and I'm sure they are ready for a break from me. I really liked the fact that I didn't have to see them last friday because they sold enough tickets to get out of school (and the football team won).
But Thanksgiving break is slowly approaching and that makes me happy that I have 5 days of not seeing my students and having some time to get some of the grading done. I am right where I need to be with the grading, but there are a few things that I want to go back over and take a look at.
The upcoming weeks are kind of interesting. Usually I would be looking forward to christmas break, but this year I'm trying to decide if I want the students to take their state test before the break or after it. I would vote for after it that way I wouldn't have to grade anything over christmas break, but then they wouldn't get their results back in a timely manner. We'll see what the state has to say because ultimately they are the ones that schedule all the tests and since the testing in online this year, they may schedule a day to make sure that the system doesn't overload.
No comments:
Post a Comment