It has come again. The end of the year. It happened a few weeks ago, right at the end of the May. I was very happy that it was over. I somewhat survived. It was odd taking over for someone in the middle of the school year, but I was able to get through it.
Yeah, I somewhat survived.
Now it is time for the summer conferences (which I'm at one right now). I HATE multiple day things when there is nothing that really interests me. Yet I'm stuck here. It is day 3 and and I get to be with my film and broadcasting group and things that are a bit more specialized for what I'm interested in. Yes, I should probably be at the Business section, but while I have to teach that, I'm not interested in sitting through it. Luckily enough someone else from my department went to that, so I can just bum information off of them if I want it. I've got a few more conferences later this summer and I'll probably be just as bored at those as I have been the past couple days.
Yes, teachers need to take classes during the summer (or at least they should). I do because I need to continue to work on my endorsements. Interesting way to figure things out.
No comments:
Post a Comment